Saturday 1 September 2012

Wild Nails

Nail art is the new black! Everywhere I look there is a new pattern, colour, style, or shape of nail art. Now for those of you that aren't in the know, nail art is; 'Beautification of the nails with patterns, paintings or other decorative motifs...' 
For those of us girly girls out there nail art is a must hot trend right now! So today I decided to mix it up a bit, as shown in my above picture I'm wearing 'Missguided - Misstify' which comes out as a great hot pink colour, perfect to brighten up any outfit, and for the nail effect I used 'Barry M - Black Nail Effects' which produces a great alternative pattern, that gives each nail a unique look. 














1. MissDemeanor Fuschia Nail Splash £5.00 Missguided

2. Barry M Nail Paint 311 Instant Nail Effects Black £3.99 Superdrug

I like this style as it gives a wild chick look to your nails, and mixes up your day to day polish routine. 

Why no share you nail art designs here at Violet Ramblings... 

Remember girls, 

Splash ☮, ♡ & polish

No comments:

Post a Comment