Sunday 16 September 2012

Tatty Devine


Tatty Devine - designing and making jewellery since 1999. Tatty Devine design and make almost everything in their own workshops in England and have become a cult classic of British fashion with its witty, offbeat designs. Run by Rosie Wolfenden and Harriet Vine who set up the company in 1999, and still run it completely independently. They still design every piece, and 99% of the jewellery is made by hand in Tatty Devine's own workshops (one in London and one in Kent). Each year, two main collections are launched at London Fashion Week. One of Tatty Devine's most recognisable pieces are the custom-made Name Necklaces in bright acrylic, which have been worn by everyone from Claudia Schiffer to Jessie J.


When I first came across the Tatty Devine website earlier this year, I completely fell in love with it. With their wide range of unique designs and bold colours it was hard not to refuse. I recently received the swallow earrings along with the matching necklace from my friends for my birthday (lucky girl, I know!). The jewellery which Tatty Devine produce make great gifts when your looking for a special gift for a special someone. You can even have your gift personalised with the Tatty Devine name tag necklace collection, which ables you to enter a name of your choice, style your necklace by choosing the colour and lettering of the text. You are then able to select a cute charm to attach to your name/text and choose a chain perfect to fit the style of your unique necklace that you have just created. They also come sealed in a cute Tatty Devine box wrapped in tissue paper with a 'how to care for your jewellery' note, and if your not local to the stores in London or Kent then you can simply order online from their website.


Every time I wear my Tatty Devine jewellery out I always get great compliments on it like 'Wow that's different, where did you get that from?' or 'Hey those earrings are so cute'. I think there great statement pieces and are a fab way to tie any outfit together. I just can't wait to get my hands on some more...


Love fashion? Love jewellery? Love Tatty Devine.

No comments:

Post a Comment