Tuesday 29 May 2012

Dance As Though No One Is Watching You

“Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.”

A wonderful quotation... Spurring us on to live life to the full! In recent weeks I have, lets say, been slapped in the face by reality. Realising how important life really is and that we should never take a day for granted! So if you feel like singing at the top of your voice, sing! Perusing your dreams, then dream & go do what you want to do & what you really love in life. As they say "choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life".

After my recent 'slap in the face by reality' I was out shopping one day and saw the above bracelet, when I saw it I just had to have it. Therefore, I have always got a constant feel good reminder on my wrist to go out and simply enjoy life. Plus a good old boogie never did anyone any harm!

No comments:

Post a Comment