Saturday 12 May 2012

Quirky Necklaces

Quirky necklaces are the new black. Here's a couple that I picked up at Camden Market in London. This first necklace is a cute replica of an SLR camera, as I'm very much into my photography so I snapped this up within an instant! So why not find yourself a cute quirky necklace to match your favourite hobby or even something that represents your personality. It's a great way to spruce up an outfit, and there are so many out there to get your hands on, your bound to be unique with your own quirky necklace that represents you. 
This second necklace I absolutely fell in love with when I saw it, with the cute shaped coloured flowers, gold leaves and stunning colourful beads surrounding the peace sign is a must have! Peace signs are very much in this season and can be seen on anything from tee's to leggings. So why not snap yourself up a cute quirky peace necklace and start trend setting today!  
Peace & love man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment